Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting The Gist


For this project I found a story about a new car being developed. 
Title is:  Car Giant turns over a new leaf.
Nissan aimed to jump ahead in the green car market as it unveiled the Leaf, the new model which is among the worlds first mass market electric cars.

Cool and about time, so I did some initial drawings of my thoughts: green obviously, new to the world, electric cars etc.


 






Using the initial drawings I produced a photoshop montage using the cars as flowers coming from a bouquet of green with power plugs coming directly from the cars.

I liked the idea of having the plug coming from the car but was afraid it would look to much like a mouse.

I then realized I hadn’t included the giant which was part of the title, so decided to make a change and do a drawing to include a giant bringing ‘Green’ to the cities. Also, if it came as a bouquet or gift with more emphasis on the electrical plugs, it would highlight energy conservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment