Friday, August 19, 2011

Image Development Poster

I chose the image of the two boys and decided as they were in the lake, it would be great to give it a watercolour feel.
As I now have my new Wacom tablet, I was eager to try out Painter and Photoshop to see what I could achieve. I'm still learning as I go, so it was very time consuming and I have to look up a lot of tutorials to find out how to get the effects I was looking for.
The watercolour was interesting, but dull and not
really exciting enough for a poster 
I decided to brighten it up with an acrylic rendition
but still not happy as it's still not what I had in mind.

At last, after much messing around I got what I wanted. It's still like a painting, but has a lot more definition. The fish in the headline were an afterthought, but their relationto the story made it a bit more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment