Saturday, August 27, 2011

Two Other Artists I Admire

I was cruising through the Folio illustrator site and was blown away by two artists who's work although completely different, really resonated with me. Anne Sharp paints in Acrylic. The attention to detail is amazing. This is what I would love to achieve, but wonder if I would have the patience to put in so much detail. It's so perfect.
The next artist, Brendan Kelly, is a portrait artist who is very well know, but he is still an illustrator and his work is fascinating. I visited his website and looked through his sketch books of which there are pages and pages, both portrait and landscapes of the various places he has visited on holiday. I am sure I will be back time and again to look at his watercolours.
I wont be posting for a while as I am moving right after I get back from my holidays. Yes, the big move, Dubai to France.

No comments:

Post a Comment