Monday, July 18, 2011

POS display cont. posters


I put together some moodboards to get a feel for the season and get a feel of what resonated with me for the illustration. I originally planned to do something in pen and ink, but changed my mind by the end of the moodboard and decided to take the plunge and try to make my fruit and veg as realistic as I could without making it to 'chocolate box' looking.
Autumn, all golds and reds
Summer
My watercolour painting. I chose to do Cox apples
because of the colours. Apples are in abundance in
the fall and there are so many types. They really fill
the shelf space in the supermarket
I added a little highlights and shadows in photoshop
Poster with the branding elements
Poster 2 with strip for supermarket logo and some text
My favourite. I can't wait to see how it comes out full size
on the digital printer.

1 comment: